Forget the day to day stresses and enjoy this pan seared lemon sole
I love easy. Easy is good. Easy can also be quite tasty when you make this pan seared lemon sole.
I’ve recommended serving it with my coriander and mint raita. It’s my favourite and goes so well with the sole.
for Kindle, iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Mac and PC right here!
- 6 - 8 fillets of lemon sole
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil or olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A pinch of garam masala
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add the butter and oil.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper and place the fillets in the pan.
- Fry for about one and a half minutes on each side.
- You will need to press the fillets down with your finger as they will bow up when you turn them.
- Sprinkle with the garam masala and rest on a hot plate for a minute or two.
- Serve with the coriander chutney which you will find right here.
Like this pan seared lemon sole recipe?
If you love the recipes on my blog, please take a second to nominate me for this year’s MAD blog awards in the food category. I’d really appreciate your support!