This oven roasted garam masala broccoli is so good. It’s really quick and easy to make too.
I usually make it as a side dish but it is also a very heathy light main dish. I love the garam masala on the broccoli.
I made this for my family last night and they all loved it. I’m sure we’ll be enjoying oven roasted garam masala broccoli for many years to come. If you make your own garam masala, the dish will be even better. Here is my recipe.
I also added plenty of garlic which I love.
I hope you get a chance to try this healthy roasted garam masala broccoli recipe. If you do, please let me know what you think in the comments.
Oven Roasted Garam Masala Broccoli
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 head of broccoli - Florets sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon garlic and ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garam masala
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200c (400f)
- In a large bowl, coat the broccoli florets evenly with the olive oil, garlic and ginger paste and the garam masala.
- Place the floret slices on a baking tray and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the over for 10 to 15 minutes. Baking times may vary but the broccoli is ready with the floret ends blacken slightly and become crispy.
Monday 10th of March 2014
Dan thankyou so much for such lovely words about my food :) I adore your mouthwatering recipes and cannot wait try your Tandoori Dover Sole!
Thursday 27th of March 2014
Thank you Soni. I really enjoy your blog and look forward to trying more of your recipes. Dan