Another delicious Bangladeshi snack for you!
Want to try an incredibly tasty stack? This Bangladeshi snack is a good place to start. I made it tonight for my wife and kids before dinner and it was gone in minutes.
Much better for you than crisps, these spicy almonds are perfect finger food but they are also nice sprinkled on tandoori chicken or curries.
I hope you give this one a try. If you do, be sure to let me know what you think. I’ve got a lot more Bangladeshi snack food recipes to share with you.
International & UK Orders
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 250g almond flakes
- 4 long green chillies - sliced lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped coriander
- A pinch of turmeric
- Juice of one lime
- Salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add the almond flakes and toast for about a minute until lightly browned.
- Add the chillies and a pinch of turmeric and stir to combine.
- Serve on a warmed plate with the lime juice squeezed over the top and salt to taste.
This recipe was sent to me by Mo – the head chef at Table Talk in Middleton St George. Great restaurant by the way. Thanks Mo!